Why donate to NW Girls Coalition?
- Because you believe in creating a supportive environment for all girls to realize their potential.
- Because educating people about issues that directly affect girls is your passion.
- Because you or your family has benefited from a girl-serving organization and you want others to share the experience.
- Because you personally believe in serving girls and NWGC helps you to collaborate and network more effectively.
- Because you know that the sharing of resources creates a community that can better serve girls.
NWGC is more than just passionate about girls and issues impacting girls. Northwest Girls Coalition is committed to the community. Our mission is to improve life for girls by fostering education and collaboration in the Puget Sound region. If you are an individual who shares our zeal for creating an encouraging atmosphere for young women, please support us by donating.
NWGC is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit in Washington State.